A few random thoughts:
- We're all happy for Tony Dungy. But there's not a man among us that wasn't having un-Christian thoughts when we saw what Mrs. Dungy looks like. No wonder he never yells or swears; what would he have to be mad about?
- You know this game is a big deal when Roger Goodall presents the Lombardi Trophy to the Colts in the same hovering saucer thing that Senator Palpatine used to address the Imperial Senate.
- Hopefully now that he's won a championship and a SB MVP, Peyton Manning can climb out of the obscurity he's labored under, get some recognition from the network pundits and finally pick up an endorsement deal or two.
- Apparently all the other problems in the universe have been solved; both Colts' owner Jim Irsay and Dungy made it clear that God was on their side. In fact, the only one who got more mentions tonight than the Almighty was Charlie Sheen.
- If I'd known the Creator of Heaven and Earth was on Indy's side, I would've laid the points.
- I can't wait to wake up tomorrow knowing that all of soceity's problems have been solved.